Norfolk County Council released the list of services that will continue to be delivered, face-to-face, in line with the Government’s guidelines. Others will move online or be suspended during the national restrictions, to help curb the spread of the virus by reducing social contact.
The following services will continue as face-to-face services throughout the next month:
- Social care visits and support for vulnerable people – children, families and adults
- Home care
- School crossing patrols
- Household waste and recycling centres
- Registration of births (registration of deaths will continue by phone)
- Bus and park and ride services for key workers and school pupils
- Fire and rescue services
The following will cease face-to-face services and, where appropriate, will offer some elements online:
- Classroom-based adult learning
- Further details about specific elements of adults’ and children’s services will be outlined to service users.